球探网足球比分

In the job application resume, do you want to post a photo?
日期:2017-08-08 浏览 次 Author: Ningxia Talent Network Date: 2017-08-08 Browse times

Many people will ask, on the resume, should I send a photo? From the results of the online survey, it can be seen that 85 percent of HR will give priority to resumes with photos, and the remaining 15 percent will not care. When I get a resume, I will first glance at the photo.

We are all visual animals. In life, the general visual effect will attract more attention than the text effect. Maybe the photos on the resume will also be like this! Attaching a reasonable job application photo may make your resume more Attract HR to get to know you!

Two approaches

1. Conservatives choose to stay safe.

The students who choose not to think that because hr's preferences are different, it is not objective to judge whether it is suitable for work. It is not objective, and there is a risk of being brushed.

2. Choose confident friends and let go.

Confident students choose not only to take photos, but also to take them seriously. They may not win by virtue of their temperament and appearance. After all, there are always interviews to be held. It is more straightforward to meet early.

If you need to attach a photo, what kind of photo is suitable?

Some girls like to beautify photos and like to edit pictures; if there are many discrepancies between the photos on the resume and the actual ones, it will bring negative effects during the interview. Resume is just a stepping stone, the important thing is the post interview.

The selection of photos has something to do with the position you are applying for. If you are applying for a position such as a technician, you need to be more dignified and formal, which is more suitable for wearing a formal dress. May need a lively professional photo.

So be sure to prepare a little bit more when preparing for a job application photo. Go to a more regular photo studio, he will prepare several photos for you in different poses, and you can choose the one you like later. There are several types of ID photos that I took when I graduated, and there were several backgrounds such as blue, pink, and gray. Each one felt different.

One more thing to note is that you must not put your selfie or art photo on your resume. The photos should be taken recently. Don't use the photos of high school graduates to find a job.